Rules Of Discipline
1. Every student should have a copy of the school calendar and the prospectus and it must be brought to school daily. Pupils must be in the school campus in proper school Uniform at least 10 minutes before the class time. Pupils must be punctual for class. Those who have been absent must bring the Absence Record signed by their parents/ guardians on the following day failing which such students will not be allowed to attend the class. Pupils are
not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal.
2. It is forbidden to write or scribble on the walls or blackboards or throw paper or ink in and about the class room or in any way damage the school property. Any damage or breakage must be reported to the school authorities and will have to make good the damage as per the discretion of the authorities.
3. The students should have periodic haircuts as directed by the school authorities.
4. It is forbidden to take any kind of objectionable drugs, alcoholic drinks, cigarette smoking, chewing pan or chewing gum etc, in the school and hostel premises.
5. Without the previous consent of the Principal no presents or gifts shall be given to any members of the staff of the school/hostel. Collections for any purpose whatsoever require the Principal’s permission. Pupils are strictly forbidden to introduce any sort of objectionable literature in the school.
6. The pupils should not keep any money or costly articles, mobile phone etc. or any other electronic items with them and they should look after their own belongings. The school does not take responsibility in case of any loss or damage to gold ornaments, money, books, clothes, electronic gadgets, mobile phones, watch etc. Students found violating this norms may have contraband confiscated and will not be given back.
7. Only English should be spoken in the school/hostel premises.
8. Refinement of manners, habits of obedience and order, neatness in person and dress, and punctuality are required at all times, Any reported or observed objectionable conduct both in and outside the school shall make the pupils liable to disciplinary action.
9. Disobedience, defiance of authority, irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework and disrespect towards teachers and members of the staff or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the School shall make the pupil to be expelled from school & hostel, and in such cases fees paid will not be refunded.